Sunday, July 7, 2013

Designed By Flip Flops and What Nots !

Thanks Brittany !


 

Brittany, Author of "Flip Flops and What Nots", is one of my Best Friends and pretty much a sister to me, designed this beautiful blog you are looking at today. I just wanted to take a minute to thank her for her time and effort in designing my blog.

I tired to design my blog myself but I kept failing to the maxium of what the word FAIL means. I'm not one of those people who are technology stupid but when it came to desiging this site I just could not get my shit together and make it look like anything other than... well.... Shit. So after much texting and research tools provided to me by Brittany it just wasnt sticking in my head. I provided the URL to her to look at the disaster I created, in which I'm pretty sure she thought "What the Fuck?" and then laughed at which time she offered to take this ugly duckling blog and make it into a beautiful swan that is now is. I forever grateful !

Thank you so much my dear sister for your help, and creating a place for me to call home to express myself. I love it !

Be sure to Follow her Award Winning Blog !

http://www.flipflopsandwhatnots.blogspot.com







3 comments:

  1. It all stems back to the day we first met! You wouldn't let me walk around in Dumpy Jeans and I won't let you write in a Fugly Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow her blog, she's great :) Love the colors and design she did for your blog, they look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ! I love it. She is amazing we have been friends for years :)

    ReplyDelete