Saturday, July 13, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD





An unexpected award has been given to me by Danielle from Life of A Full Time Mommy. She has nominated me for the Liebster Award! If you're not sure what the award means, it is a social media award given to new bloggers who has less than 200 followers. Thank you so much Danielle for giving me this award. To be able to accept this award, I have to answer questions given to me and list 11 random facts about me.

To be able to accept this award, I have to answer questions given to me and list 11 random facts about me.

11 Random Facts About Me:


  • I'm scared of heights
  • I hate carrots
  • I'm obsessed with the Golden Girls
  • My dream is to be a singer
  • I hate Florida
  • I love the Winter and Snow
  • I'm all about female empowerment
  • I had two poems published when I was in High School
  • I skipped 10th grade and went straight to 11th grade
  • I can drink three 2 liters of Moutain Dew in a Day
  • Swimming is my favorite



These are my questions:

  1. What is your favourite childhood memory? Going to the Park with my parents.
  2. Where did you go on your first vacation? Daytona Beach, Florida.
  3. If you can only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be & why? Pizza, because its the best damn thing.
  4. What's your favourite comedy movie? 50 First Dates
  5. If you're given a chance to go to outer space for a few months, will you take it? No,to far away from my family.
  6. What do you think is your best skill/asset? My humor.
  7. Straight or curly hair? Curly Hair.
  8. Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer? Winter, its the best time for Fashion.
  9. What was you favourite toy when you were a kid? My Power Ranger Toys.
  10. Is there something you want to change about yourself? Yes my Gender
  11. Red or nude lipstick? Nude, classic

I'm now nominating these blogs for the Liebster Award:







The rules for these nominees are:

  • Link back to your nominating blog
  • Answer the questions they have provided
  • Share 11 random facts about you
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions to be answered by your nominees
  • Contact your nominees and let them now.


These are my Questions:

1.) If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
2.) What is your favorite color?
3.) What is your favorite Candy?
4.) Snow White or Belle?
5.) Winter or Summer?
6.) How old were you when you had your first Boy/Girl Friend?
7.) City or Country Life?
8.)What is the negative side of Blogging?
9.)  Facebook or Myspace?
10.) Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
11.) What is your favorite Month of the Year?


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination :) I agree about winter, it's my favorite time of the year also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay,

    Thank you for the award. I'll definitely pass it along. :-)

    - Audra <3

    ReplyDelete