Monday, July 8, 2013

When a Door Closes, a Window Opens !



This photo was used from a google search, I didn't create or own this photo.

This is something so new to me, it's a little scary. I had been a vlogger on Youtube for nearly 7 years before finally calling it quits and making a full transition to blogging. I choose to come to blogging because it really is the best form of social media expression for my current lifestyle, which has me on the go all the time. Right now I'm a Full-Time, Parent, Employee, Student, and now Blogger !

Youtube is a venure that requires alot of time not only on Youtube but other sites to support your channel. In 7 years I posted over 450 videos, managed 2 Live Shows a week as well as a number of collaborative channels, it's hard, time consuming work, ask anyone who has done it for an extended period of time, it isnt for everyone. And it isn't for me anymore either. With ending my Youtube run I knew I still wanted to express myself and tell my stories, and thanks to my BFF/SoulSister Brittany T. I choose to come to blogging.

I know this will be an exciting new Trail for me to blaze, I hope everyone will come along on this ride with me to learn, laugh, grow, and whatever else we choose to do !

No comments:

Post a Comment